Wednesday 30 November 2016

FIVE VINTAGE (INSPIRED) WINTER BOOTIES THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW

PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS THE SAME FOR YOU BUT WHEN I THINK ABOUT STYLING MY OLD BOD FOR THE NEW WINTER SEASON. THE FIRST THING I ALWAYS HAVE TO START WITH IS MY FEET. AS LONG AS MY 'MUST HAVE' WINTER BOOTS ARE THERE IN PLACE, READY, PRE- SET FOR THE APPROACHING COLD SEASON. I SOMEHOW KNOW THAT MY WINTER STYLE WILL BE OKAY. 

SO TODAY I'M SHARING WITH YOU MY HIGH STREET 'MUST HAVE' BOOTS OF THE SEASON. FOR ANYONE STILL STRUGGLING TO FIND THEIR 'ULTIMATE WINTER BOOT' OR EVEN FOR ANY CRIMBO GIFT IDEAS....THE VINTAGE INSPIRED FUNKY BOOTS THAT I'VE STYLE HUNTED ARE A FEW THAT I'VE HAD IN MY BULKY BOOT WARDROBE (AND LOVE) FOR A WHILE. PLUS A FEW THAT I'VE STILL GOT MY PESKY 'NEED THEM IN MY LIFE NOW' EYE ON (BUT NOT ALLOWED TO BUY!! DOH!!)....ENJOY XX
HERCULES - Me and the heroic platform bronzed flower-power beauties have built up quite a fond relationship over the past couple of weeks. I first spotted them in the Oxford Circus branch and haven't stopped thinking about them ever since! They are on the pricey side but I wouldn't categorize them as an 'everyday boot'. I could see you rocking the disco babies at a festive party or peeking them out under a pair of stylish flared jeans for a day of leisure. Whatever the occasion Hercules would leave such an impressive strong mark wherever she went........


WESTERN SHAFT BOOT- Are probably the most comfortable pointy boots I've ever laid my old feet in. You can't go wrong with a stomping heel, low ankle cut and the rocky texture of luxe suede. We all know that a point on any shoe will always flatter and elongate your legs. I just simply love that I'm able to wear them day in and day out without any annoying nipping or rubbing. OOOH I even wore the westerns climbing a hill up north recently! Highly recommending these versatile 1940's inspired modern little cowboy-esque booties.....
SANTA FE- If you're up to date with my INSTAGRAM FLORA MARIA STYLE You would have spotted me speaking quite highly about the Santa FE beauties a couple of weeks ago. Metallic's are all over winter this year and if Solange Knowles is rocking them, I'm in! The babies are now on sale from £656 to £250! Ouch! Which I know is still a big purse asking price. The deduction is amazing but I can't really justify the snap up just yet (Purchase guilt). BUT I do honestly think I'd make my money back with wearage plus I'll be guarding them with my life. The Rose Gold and Pale Blue heel contrast is so on point...Arrrrrrrrgggh!.....Another dazzling way to add a little sparkle to your festive season....(You understand the deliberation right?)
PATENT BLOCK HEEL- You may of seen my recent velvet post HERE where I speak (again) quite highly of my dreamy love for all things Wine and Burgundy. Because there is definitely a warming feeling naturally oozing off this fierce shade this year. I just think you would feel so utterly chic in these little patent, block heeled gems. I mean who on earth doesn't like a sweet nod towards anything 60's INSPIRED?
Talking of the sixties and I know I just dramatically exclaimed my endearing love for all things burgundy, but can I bung hot PINK at the top of the colour list too! How funky are these sweet shining babies? I also love the practical mid- heel giving you lot's of energy to disco dance the night away........THE KOBRA.

NEVADA - I love rocking a western cowboy boot during winter. I perused over these rustic darlings a couple of weeks ago and they instantly gave me the reminder to get my very own black vintage cowboy beauties re-buffed and heeled (see below). Cowboy boots can really help you make a simple look appear more interesting during winter, amongst all the grey dull skies. The strong tough details (ya know I'mma all about the details) of a sturdy stacked heel, embellishing snake skin and washed out brown leather do honestly give me style life! (I know I'm a freak). Again the Nevada's are up there on the higher price range but I can guaranntee you, you'll be re-heeling them in years to come like meee....Bonus they are purrrfect for all seasons and make your feet CowGirl Fabulous!
(Boots in action. (I don't smoke))

SO THERE YOU HAVE MY FUNKY DISCO PSYCHEDELIC INSPIRED BOOTIES THAT ARE ALL SAT ON MY WANT LIST. ARE YOU MORE OF A BOOT'S KINDER LASS LIKE MOI? I SWEAR THE BOOT OBSESSION IS GETTING MORE AND MORE DEEPER THE OLDER I GET. AS ALWAYS COME SAY HI ON MY INSTA AND MANY THANKS FOR READING. 


HAPPY BOOT SHOPPING!
X
PHOTOGRAPHY INCLUDES | MARGARITA KARENKO



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. If I had to wish for one thing for Christmas, it'd be enough money to buy every single pair of boots on your list!!! If it has to do with sparkles, disco, or cowboys, I'm in! (Incidentally, that sounds like something from the oddest, most badass Xmas party EVER lol!) Happy weekend ;)

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig